MY CORPORATE EXPERIENCE
Roles & Responsibilities
October 2008 - present
SYLA. LOVES, CEO
Syla.Loves was the first Personal Shopper agency in our region, Friuli Venezia Giulia.
Thanks to a strong committment + dedication I received the nomination for the PREMIO ITALIANO GIOVANI IMPRENDITORI.
The passion, filled with enthusiasm soon expanded into something very real. The deep and direct knowledge of the world’s most important stylists coupled with the high level of training such as design, fashion, history of art led to the creation of Syla in 2008.
- Shopping Tours for Tourists (Italian, English, and Spanish)
- Mystery Shopping
- Corporate Shopping
We gained international recognition thanks to our warm yet professional approach.
Some links here:
March 2008 - August 2008
NANTO, PROJECT MANAGER
Some of the fields I was involved into:
- Strategic Planning,
- Patent Monitoring + Contact with the inventors
- European Funds monitoring process + project planning
- Due Diligence, Market Analysis, Benchmarking
- External relations with clients, suppliers, partners
- Writing and Translating brochures, company website, and ppt
This was one of the jobs I loved most.
The excellent team working soon led to a very important award: the start-up company won The Nanotech challenge promoted by Veneto Nanotech.
July 2007 - October 2007
UTRI SRL, EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
- Writing and translating texts for their brochures
- Public relations: contacts with overseas clients from Colombia, Egypt, Wales
- Customer Care support
- EU Funds monitoring
January 2006 - July 2007
CENTRAL EUROPEAN INITIATIVE, ASSISTANT SECRETARY
- Administrative and Accounting support